Wow, I actually got tagged by someone on those journal meme things. Thank you
1.) You must post the rules.
2.) Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3.) Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4.) Choose 10 people and put their icons on your Journal.
5.) Go to their page to inform that they are tagged.
6.) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read this".
7.) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8.) No tag-backs.
9.) You can't say that you don't do tags. (Wait, what? That makes no sense...)
10.) YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
1. How do you feel about feelings?
6/10 would recommend renting it first before buying it
2. Are you happy with your life?
It could use a bit more, but all in all yeah, I'm happy with my life. 8/10
3. Do you believe that Mountain Dew is really Liquid Schwartz in disguise?
If it is, I am heavily disappointed. Whiskey would make a better Liquid Schwartz
4. The-Necromancer just doesn't know what went wrong, do you?
The Alienation of the worker in capitalist society
5. Which is the superior muffin: Vanilla or Pumpkin?
Neither! CINNAMON IS SUPERIOR!
6. What is the weather like right now?
-19 with a windchill of -29, cloudy, with a chance of loneliness and depression
7. Do you know as much as you think you know?
Yes, its just thank my brain explicitly withholds information at key moments, like a hostage taker.
8. Have you ever experienced the Interweb phenomenon of "tab explosion"?
*Gets flashbacks to the July 7th Incident*
9. Have you heard that the bird is the word?
Indeed. I have since converted to Birdism, and have been giving grain to the pigeons in the park, meditated upon the bird's word, and pecked the eyes out of nonbelievers, specifically Westboro Baptist Church members
10. Why exactly is it that "-ie" is added to the end of things? You know, like hoodie or selfie or candie. No, wait, that last one is a y...
Revisionist assaults upon our language by people who know nothing of Proper English.
Alright, now ten things about me
1. I love heraldry....
2..... but has no means of making good quality ones
3. I have never owned my own scarf until 2 days ago
4. I love trying to study my family's History, for example, on my mom's side the first person to come over to North America was with JACQUES CARTIER!
5. I have an interest in the esoteric
6. I am spending way too much for Christmas, it will never happen again unless I get a job
7. I someone managed a steampunk Costume for halloween with only a Top hat, chaps, and a little doohicky for my glasses
8. I accidentally deleted my photos of the Comic-con in Montreal
9. I have photo's since then that I still need to upload onto my computer
10. I realize that my life isn't all that exciting at the moment just by trying to find interesting things about myself
Ten questions for my tagged Victims
1. Favorite Strategy game?
2. If you were a mad scientist, what would be your signature invention?
3. Would you rather be Sisyphus or Atlas in terms of punishment?
4. You're a hero! what is your power? (bonus cookies for uniqueness ie not just super-strength or invisibility)
5. Do you play Dota 2? is so, what is your favorite hero?
6. What was your childhood show?
7. Any cool thing about your family history?
8. What is a phrase the describes your life in a nutshell?
9. What does the fox say? (sorry not sorry)
10. The Last thing you said before reading this are you last words. What are they?
MY TAGGED VICTIMS